Lynn M. Billings
Lynn M. Billings is an Investigator with Morgan and Morgan’s Complex Litigation Unit. Lynn formerly worked as an FBI Special Agent for nearly 25 years and was assigned to the Tampa Division’s Sarasota Resident Agency. Her primary investigative experience is in white-collar crimes including financial crimes, health care fraud, and public corruption. In addition, Lynn conducted investigations involving violent crimes and crimes against children. As a collateral duty, Lynn was the Senior Team Leader of the FBI Tampa Division’s Evidence Response Team. Lynn also served as an FBI Adjunct Faculty Instructor and provided instruction to foreign national police agencies on subjects including crime scene investigation, interview and interrogation, money laundering, and counter-terrorism.
Lynn has been a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners since 2013. Prior to joining the FBI, Lynn worked as a Mechanical Engineer for the Department of Energy and as a Geologist for the Western Geophysical Company.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Science, Geology, University of Kansas
MEMBERSHIPS & HONORS
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- U. S Health and Human Services Inspector General Integrity Award
- U.S. Attorney’s Office Economic Crimes Law Enforcement Officer of the Year
- U. S. Attorney’s Office Special Prosecutions Law Enforcement Officer of the Year